Dear Trivia Enthusiasts,
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic and the CDC’s guidance to avoid gathering in groups of 10 or more people for the time being, the Palumbo Family Foundation, along with St. Coletta’s and SSSRA have decided to postpone Trivia Night.
Trivia Night is now rescheduled for October 17th, 2020.
We hope this new date will be convenient for you to attend and support our mission, while understanding that this ongoing crisis may be creating hardships far beyond your availability on a Saturday in October. Please let us know if you’d like us to refund any registrations and donations, or if you’d like us to hold your reservation for our October event.
If you have any questions, please email to [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) . We will do our absolute best to answer your questions and accommodate your requests.
Please, everyone stay safe and healthy and take care of each other. We look forward to getting together in the future to help our friends, St. Coletta’s and SSSRA.
Family pals – The Palumbo Family Foundation
Since its inception, the Palumbo Foundation has contributed in excess of $72,000, along with in-kind support, to local non-profits. 98% of all funds raised have been donated.
Your generosity has benefitted the following
- Delivered over 300 arts & crafts boxes, to Lurie’s Children’s Hospital Cancer Wing
- Purchased a stove for the Homewood chapter of the Cancer Support Center
- Provided blankets, pillows and towels to the South Suburban Women’s shelter
- Sponsored a dinner and movie night for children of cancer survivors through the Cancer Support Center, Mokena
- Provided support to families for housing assistance, auto repairs, and Christmas gifts for children through New Lenox Food Pantry
- Assisted with program fees that allowed special needs individuals to participate in recreation activities through South Suburban Special Recreation Association
- Supported scholarships for participation in St Colleta’s culinary program
- Purchased nearly 200 new books on behalf of the Open Books programs, benefiting reading and literacy
- Donated funds to Gigi’s Playhouse, a Down Syndrome Achievement Center that empowers individuals and their families through various educational and therapeutic programs